Saturday, June 7, 2014

SUMMER MIXTAPE



"Shorthand of Emotion"

Hello guys! How you been? It's been a long time since I never post something in this blog after a fun trip to Jawa Timur Park with my friends at junior high school a year ago. And now I'm a freshman at Senior High School 3 Malang and just about three days ahead I will finishing my final exam to pass this semester. Just wish me luck! Okay back to the topic, I wanna post something the most of peoples like, yup it's about MUSIC. I don't know why I think music is just an important thing in this life I mean this world is just a boring thing if it isn't filled up with music. Can you Imagine it? oh how awful. I know in Indonesia just have two seasons, summer doesn't exist in here. But in several countries, it's summer now! Do you know that one of John Green masterpieces was filmed in June? I'm so excited about that! And the first song it will be the music from the motion picture of The Fault In Our Stars that has released this summer!

1. Best Shot (Bonus Track) - Birdy & James Young



2. Ain't It Fun - Paramore


3. Best Day Of My Life - American Authors


4. Rude - MAGIC!


5. Summer Paradise - Simple Plan ft. Sean Paul


6. Birthday - Katy Perry


7. Something That We're Not - Demi Lovato




8. I Need You - M83

9. Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood



10. In Too Deep - SUM 41




“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” 

― Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment