Can't be called as an announcement but,

Yeah long time no see! I decided to post anything from now on I will share to you about my thoughts, opinions about everything and the ups and downs of my life (if I could spare my time in here, so I don't give you a promise to post frequently here hehehehe). I'ts kinda weird for me posting a short post. So there you go! Here is my opinion  about life and my favorite quotes that (maybe) could motivate you to life throughout the day:


Life is beautiful: everything happened because there is a reason behind it. If you failed over something there's a lesson for you to take and learn and somehow it could give you strength to do things that you wanna do that thing again in a proper way because you have learned from your mistake before.


 

For everyone who overthink about how their future would be: 
"Relax. You will become an adult. You will figure out your career. You will find someone who loves you. You have a whole lifetime; time takes time." - Johanna de Silentio 
note that God have a waaaayy better plan for you than you do, so

 




"Be good to people. Even the shitty ones. Let the assholes be assholes. You’ll sleep better." - Adam Gnade


Have a nice day, fellas!
xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts